The Today’s women International Network (TWIN) founded 2000 in Guinea by Refugees women with individual contribution from her founding members.
From 2002 TWIN has been supported by institutional as well as some corporate and individual donors.
TWIN has received donations from foundations, International NGOs, association and governments.
Since 2002-2012, our partners are:
- New Field Foundation Fund of Tides Foundation
- ALCOA Foundation (through IRC)
- Lutheran World Federation/World Service (LWF/WS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
- World Food Program (WFP)
- Family Health International (FHI)
- Save the Children-Finland (through Save the Children USA)
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Global fund for Women – TWIN Liberia
- UNDP-DDRRJUI – TWIN Liberia
- Women’s Refugee Commission
- English Speaking Women Association (ESWA)
- The British Government (through UNICEF)
- The Italian Government (through UNICEF)
- The French Government (through UNICEF)
- U.S.A Embassy
- German Embassy.